Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Westchester County-Wide March for the American Dream Act

Dear Fellow Activists,

I am writing to inform you that I wish to organize a County wide March in support for the DREAM ACT. I wish to follow the event with meetings and conferences, throughout the weeks and months ahead. (This cannot be a one day event and then be forgotten.)

Thousands of our children, are being left in the shadows, and ignored. IT IS TIME WE STAND UP, ITS TIME WE LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD.My goal is to get as many community's, high schools and universities in the region to attend and participate.

I will be having several meetings in the planning process, but I need as much help as I can get.If you cannot attend but wish to help, please email me as there will be further meetings, and other ways in which you might be able to help.

THANK YOU AND PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

Sincerely,

Arturo Bravo
914-886-8435
abravo911 [at] optonline.net

0 Comments:


Blogger template by Blogger Tutorial